A lot of people these days are struggling with wrinkles. Formerly, we had thought wrinkles only appeared in aged people, but the status quo is changing. Nowadays, it is common to see people with forehead wrinkles at 30 years of age. These can be very annoying and sometimes appear funny. Either way, most people are looking for how to get rid of forehead wrinkles without botox. Although botox is seen as an effective forehead wrinkles treatment, there are some side effects and possible risks attached to it that people will rather avoid. Also, botox injections are quite expensive, so pocket wise it is better to look for effective and more natural ways.
The cause of forehead wrinkles just like every other wrinkle is the breakdown of collagen and elastin in the skin. These are two essential skin proteins but unfortunately, their production decreases as you grow older. Some factors may speed up this process like stress, repetitive movements, skincare, and dehydration amongst others. There are different ways to treat these wrinkles but in this article, we will be looking at how to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead.
How To Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles Without Botox
1. Coconut oil – This oil has some fatty acids that help keep the skin moisturized in the process preventing forehead wrinkles from being formed. Also, the antioxidants present in coconut oil helps in preventing skin damages brought by free radicals. To use this, you have to regularly massage your forehead with this oil. This will keep the skin glowing. Wrinkle-free and moisturized. With coconut oil, fine lines fade away quickly.
2. Massage – Contrary to popular belief that massage is only for places like the neck, back, and legs. You can also massage your forehead. This is a quick remedy for fine lines. You just need to take some oil, which could be any type of oil, and drop it on your forehead. Massage the place in a gentle upward and downward circular motion. Carry on with this for ten minutes then leave it for some time to seep in. Massage helps to boost blood circulation and this helps decrease fine lines appearance. It also helps rejuvenate your facial tissues.
3. Hydration – Water is another wonderful and over trivialized remedy for forehead wrinkles. Generally, wrinkles and fine lines appear on the skin when the body is not properly hydrated. So a good way to prevent them is by drinking water frequently. You should target drinking eight to ten glasses per day. This will maintain your body healthily, nourished, and hydrated.
4. Anti-aging lotions – Anti-aging lotions help to remove not only wrinkles and fine lines on the forehead but those on the face too. These creams work by removing skin cells that are dead and this helps the wrinkles go faster. You should choose those lotions that contain active proven ingredients like retinol, vitamin C, and AHAs.
5. Lemon juice – Vitamin C in lemon juice works in ridding forehead wrinkles without needing botox. Lemon juice will help fade fine lines and smoothen the skin. Get some fresh lemon and squeeze out its juice. Allow the juice to dry off on your forehead and rinse away with water. You should use this daily to treat your wrinkles.
6. Scrubbing – Scrubbing is another effective and quick way to remove wrinkles. This method involves skin exfoliation and easily removes dead cells of the skin. It also boosts the circulation of blood and helps fade forehead wrinkles. This forehead will also help rid rough patches and hyperpigmentation.
7. Petroleum jelly – With petroleum jelly, you might just say goodbye to those wrinkles. This has been suggested as an effective wrinkle remover without requiring much effort. Apply the jelly and massage for five to ten minutes then leave it through the night. This approach helps keep the skin maintained and hydrated.
8. Honey – Methylglyoxal and benzoic acid are part of honey makeup and they help rid forehead wrinkles. Honey also keeps the skin moisturized, supple, and hydrated. This will help prevent forehead wrinkles.
The Place of Exercise
If you are the kind of person that makes use of your forehead when opening your eyes, the chances of you getting wrinkles there are increased. You can train the muscles of your forehead to reduce its creases at the same time, correct droopy eyelids.
How to do this?
- Form a C shape with your hands and place them over the eyes directly.
- Position your index finger above the eyebrow and place the thumbs on your nose’s sides.
- Press your fingers sideways and downwards, then roll shoulder blades and release your chest.
Make sure to open both eyes widely and maintain this position for 5 seconds. At this time, press the index finger on your eyebrows to stop your forehead and brows from moving. Squint both eyes five times and close both eyes completely, then relax for some seconds. Repeat this process at least twice that day and do it daily.
The ways on how to get rid of deep forehead wrinkles may be slightly different and require more complex measures.
Wrinkles do not give a warning ahead of their appearance, although if you are fortunate, you might begin seeing their signs before they emerge fully. Fighting them at the early stage is more effective.
Some of the treatments may be faster than others, and some may have temporary results. But in general, they are safer options compared to botox. You can do all these yourself and monitor your growth process. Botox puts you under the mercy of your doctor, and you have to keep going back for regular check-ups and more botox shots, not to mention its cost.
The ways we mentioned on how to get rid of forehead wrinkles without botox are all effective in their capacity